Friday 12 August 2016

More exciting things happening in September

I think I may have stretch myself a bit too thin, apart from making books for Etsy Make for Good fundraising campaign, I've also decided to join my friends in having a group exhibition in September. Pretty exciting, more on that later.


I made a few feather journals for Etsy Make for Good.


These will be listed in the shop later this month.


I haven't had a custom order for a while and this one was made for someone in New Zealand as a gift to her fiance. A faux leather notebook filled with eco friendly paper and a wrap around closure. I think I'll make more of these and have them in my Etsy shop.


For the next few weeks I'll be occupied in making books for the exhibition, not much I can share just yet so I thought I'll pull out my old journals and share with you some of my journal entries I did over the years. This is "yogiman" - a representation of me actually, I doodled yogiman as part of my reflection of my meditation practice :)

Right, now I have to get started on thinking what to create for the exhibition.
May you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. The group exhibition sounds like a grand idea.
    Thanks, and you too. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Flighty. I am looking forward to the exhibition. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.