Friday 16 December 2016

Last market for 2016

A quick update. This Sunday's Titirangi Village Market will be my last for this year. I am looking forward to a busy one, hopefully.


Some journals that I made recently, some sold and others will be with me at the market this Sunday.


A sweet blue and orange flowers journal with lace wrap closure is coming along with me to the market.


I am also looking forward to some quiet time to do some journaling. This is my second journal for the year. I made this quite some time ago and it did not make it to the shop front as the butterfly is wonky.

In the garden...

After failed two years in a row in growing courgette, this year is a success!


It is beans season, we love these!


Pot marigold that self seeded and growing pretty! They are my favourite ones too!


More pretty flowers.


The kanuka bush that I planted in 2014 finally flowered, smells wonderful and the bees love them.


Such pretty flowers!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. A nice post and lovely flowers. It's good to see both flowers and vegetables doing well in the garden.
    Thanks, and you too. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.