Saturday 24 June 2017

More new writing journals with shibori fabric

Listed more new journals this week.

This one particularly was time consuming, hand stitching the fabric, that is after all the shibori technique. It is listed here.


The circle journal. A simple and one of my favourite design. Circle has many meanings for different people and cultures. In nature, you find them as the sun, the moon, planets and stars. The circle symbol meaning is universal, it is a divine sign and sacred to several cultures. Here are some meanings for the circle: unity, infinity, inclusion, wholeness, everything, perfection, centering and completion. Which one is your favourite meaning?



I made more of fabric floral journals this week, just in time for tomorrow's Titirangi Village Market. They will be listed in Etsy shop if not sold at the market.

My time off mid week was a park fifteen minutes drive away. I followed the shortest track which supposed to take an hour, but I ended up longer as I stopped to look at plants, birds and big magnificent trees.




I also spent some time here journaling, painting that big Kauri tree at the background.


This photo of my journal page was taken with my mobile which isn't fantastic, my camera battery went dead after I took the last photo above.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. A nice post and lovely pictures. That walk through the park looks and sounds good.
    Thanks I have, and I hope you did. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Flighty. It is always good to have a walk in the park.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.