Wednesday 27 December 2017

Merry Christmas from Mettaville


I hope it is still not too late to wish everyone reading a Merry Christmas to you and yours. No matter how you celebrate this occasion, I wish you well.


I think this is my last order for 2017, a custom order from Germany.


The customer wanted grid pages, so I had to make the template and print onto the papers before binding.


After the long weekend, I posted the journal this morning. Feels good to complete the task.

That is a wrap for 2017. I am taking a break until early January 2018. I'll be spending some time in the garden, some journaling and planning for 2018.

See you in the new year! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's not too late so thanks, and to you too.
    Enjoy your break, and happy gardening. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.